NUTCRACKER AUDITION @ Flor de Liz Dance (FDLD)
for AGES: 6 - 18, must have at least 1 year of ballet training and must be currently enrolled in a ballet class.
S UN . O C T . 2 1 @ 1 1 : 0 0
• Assume 1/2 hour for registration process: 11:00 - 11:30
• Each student will sign in their name and contact information and will be assigned a number to pin on their leotard.
• We will provide a Fact sheet with information for parents and dancers at the registration desk.
• All dancers must go to www.nutcracker.com/auditions and sign up before the audition date. Please turn in your signed waiver form at the registration desk.
• $50 Cast fee payment is due by Sat. Oct. 27. EVERY DANCER WHO AUDITIONS WILL BE CAST!
• Assume 2 hours for the audition: 11:30 - 1:30
• Dancers must wear a black leotard, pink tights and pink ballet shoes.
• After the audition and casting is complete parents need to be present for the rehearsal announcement.
• Assume 3 hours rehearsal with audition director on Sun. Oct. 21: 1:30 - 4:30 and again on Mon. Oct. 22: times TBA.. (4:00pm - 7:00pm)
• Subsequent rehearsals will be with FDLD instructors @ FDLD on Saturdays between 3:00 and 5:00 PM.
• All dancers must be available and committed to the rehearsal schedule.